Thursday, January 06, 2005

Christmas and New Year are behind us, so now what?

It has been a busy Christmas season. As a retailer, it is always busy. Longer hours, more traffic, many more different personalities to work with, many opportunities for stress, panic; and, if something were to go wrong, . . ., well, then, all "you know what" may break loose!!
 
But why. . . why is it this way?
 
Oh, we all have our reasons, we all have our opinions, and we all think we have an idea or a solution to the problem. I will tell you, however, that this year I am no more tired, exhausted or worn out than any other time of the year. Why is that, you may ask.
 
I will tell you, in great detail, starting tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger TheShu said...

Hey Brian, just found your site this afternoon. I wanted to say hi and welcome you to the Greensboro blogging scene. Feel free to stop by my site, www.greensboroistalking.com to see what else is going on with the other bloggers in the area.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home